Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two boys go at it nonstop! For some reason, they feel that they need to do it in my office while I'm trying to work. :doh: Tyson is really asserting himself on Tucker! They have a good game of tug at the end of the video. :bowl:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....and some pictures from last night and today

Attachments

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
That was a really sweet video! Was that a marrow bone Tyson had? It must be great to have a big brother like Tucker, he actually gives him the toy!

·
Registered
869 Posts
That was our two when we first got Kuper. Constant, your too actually seem mild compared to the way my two carried on. Kuper ws a growler from day 1. Not mean, it was in play. We also had to keep reminding Kadence, easy, he's a baby. After the 1st night I sent a video to our breeder to see if they were too rough. She laughted. It finally settled down some. Made raising Kuper so much easier, we never had the hand biting like with Kadence. They are best of friends now & even lay together all the time.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was a really sweet video! Was that a marrow bone Tyson had? It must be great to have a big brother like Tucker, he actually gives him the toy!
Yup, a marrow bone with all of the meat eaten off of it. Tucker has no problems sharing. :)

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
A-flippin-dorable! It's amazing how Tucker is so gentle with Tyson. Love the pic with his tongue out, by the way.

·
Super Moderator
4,980 Posts
Tucker is an amazingly gentle big brother. I loved the video and I love Tyson's wrinkle muzzle. Asia has the same thing and she never outgrew it.. Too cute.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Very sweet Jo!
Touching to see Tucker so gentle...I only see him when he is running after Miss Liberty! :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Thanks for sharing this video, they sure do look like they've been pals forever!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very sweet Jo!
Touching to see Tucker so gentle...I only see him when he is running after Miss Liberty! :)
I have a feeling it will always be that way...even after he has been neutered! :bowl:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
That was really sweet! Tucker is a great brother! I loved when they played tug and the little kiss at the camera at the end of the video! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts