Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one help....I tried to post some pictures, and a message came up saying that my pictures could not be downloaded because of (missing Security tokens). Does any one know what that means?? Sent a msg to administrator 24 hrs ago but no reply.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
how are you uploading the picture's to the forum? are you posting them in the gallery or straight into a message?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried to post in a message, from pics on my computer. I've done it this way before and never had any problems.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

test

could you take a screen shot for us please? I will also post for the other mods who aremore technically minded, to make sure no one misses the post

·
Administrator
16,483 Posts
There was an issue like this several years ago and it was determined that it was a web browser issue.

VBulletin board gave this suggestion to try.....

If the problem still persist for some of you, vbulletin recommended that these users should either try a different browser or clear their browser cache."

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
The easiest way is to use the Manage Attachments tab if you scroll down when making a post. Make sure you have reduced the pictures size so they can be uploaded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts