Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trip is out of the e-collar and the stitch has been removed so his beautiful brown eye is back. There is a small "white spot" on his eye that Dr. Bird thinks will decrease in size and become barely noticeable in time.

Tomorrow we are going for a looooong run in the field (without the other two) to burn off some of the energy he built up in the last 10 days.

Again, to you my GRF friends, THANK YOU so much for your caring and kind words after this happened. You are the BEST! :smooch:

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Glad to hear that Trip is healing well!! I'm sure he'll LOVE the chance to blow off some steam tomorrow!!

Julie and Jersey

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dr Karen Bird is a great vet. I like her.
Good news on the Trip-ster

·
Went Rogue...
599 Posts
...Tomorrow we are going for a looooong run in the field (without the other two) to burn off some of the energy he built up in the last 10 days...
I'll be waiting/listening for the sonic boom!

Hooray Trip!!

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
So glad Trip's eye is healing - great news!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
So glad that he is out of his ecollar and going to burn off that energy. Hope you will get some pictures. Wil needs a fast speed lens probably.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
I imagine Trip is doing a lot of "golden rolling" to show you how happy he is to have the e-collar off! Have fun stretching your legs with the healing doggie tomorrow:)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
that's fantastic news! Trip is gonna be one happy boy today!

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Wonderful news !!!

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Yay!! Hopefully Trip was able to run and run yesterday. Great news that he is healing so well :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts