Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Now Fenway's Proud Mom!
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fenway's treat spots have gotten so large that they have connected together to form one long streak down his tongue. Anyone else have an abundance of treat spots? Show us!

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Both Geddy and Sawyer's treat spots are waaay at the back... wouldn't have even known to look for them if I hadn't heard about them first here!

Fenway sure is lookin' cute (and happy) in that photo!!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think he want the treat to follow the dotted line. I've never seen them lined up like that before. Very distinctive.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
You do understand that having so many treat spots that connect like that obliges the master to either give many treats or a very large treat.... that is definitely a contract that says "Sign on the dotted line".

·
Now Fenway's Proud Mom!
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You do understand that having so many treat spots that connect like that obliges the master to either give many treats or a very large treat.... that is definitely a contract that says "Sign on the dotted line".
LOL. Gotcha! Will have to keep that in mind. :)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Are you sure he wasn't playing with a magic marker to make sure you can find the trail?

He's adorable.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
That's the cutest treat tongue I've ever seen.....but, I didn't see any treats sitting on that tongue:(

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
How cute!! Sam has one on the verrrry back of his tongue.. you only see it when he yawns big! I love the line down Fenway's tongue.. it's like an arrow pointing to his tummy for the treats ;)

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
They DO grow! Starlite had just a tiny dot you could not see the last time I saw him, and now he has a decent one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts