Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear golden-friends ;) I wonder ...
How can i make the treats in my hand more itnresti than the trash on the ground?
When tino is gone, and sniffing something very very very very important, and his ears totaly closes.. when he lays and eats soemthign and sence i come from behind and he runs away.. i guess i have two problem here..
but strickly speaking.. how can i get more intresting than the treats/garbage on the ground?
i forgot to ad: he's my guide-dog, in case that matters for your advices

greetings from Ranveig and Tino.
PS: today, it was so nice wweather so i let him off i nhte kinderguarrden and he was running around having the time of his life, while i sat down with a piece of bread and ate and had a gooood time :) he would drop by eme every once in a while to make sure iwas still there ...
one day, i hope i can go ahead and call him to make sure he comes here .. gotto re teach him come i supose ;)and he is not very plaifull unless he can run wild away from me.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Maybe you can let him smell them and then let him try to bite off a piece of it. That would keep him focused on you.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think you have to have very interesting treats. Young dogs really follow their noses. You might try liver treats or small pieces of hot dog to get his interest.

I'm glad he got to kick up his heels today and have some fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts