Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if I've introduced Towhee .. my golden girl in the woods yesterday .. she's now allowed off leash and lovin it!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Flip says to tell his Aunt Towhee hi! He is jealous of her off-leash woods adventures...he's still on a leash even in the house sometimes because he gets into so much trouble (I found him standing on the stove a few nights ago).

It's so cool being able to see relatives of my dog. Another benefit of using a reputable breeder! We met a full uncle at an obedience trial last month.

Towhee's looking good, how old is she now?

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Flip says to tell his Aunt Towhee hi! He is jealous of her off-leash woods adventures...he's still on a leash even in the house sometimes because he gets into so much trouble (I found him standing on the stove a few nights ago).

It's so cool being able to see relatives of my dog. Another benefit of using a reputable breeder! We met a full uncle at an obedience trial last month.

Towhee's looking good, how old is she now?
Thanks - I have rentals most Saturdays where a bunch of Sunfire and Windrush relatives get together to practice and it is a blast .. let me know if you are ever in the area - we do a whole mixture of things LOL

Towhee will be 2 next month - she is turning into a beauty but had to work VERY hard for off leash privileges. Calm is not exactly her middle name ;)

Which uncle did you get to meet?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hi Cousin Towhee. Congratulations on being off leash. Boomer says get out of the way for the snowplow and you will be fine. Gladys says how do you escape off the baby leash, I only did it once so far.

We love you, xoxo Cousin Boomer and Cousin Gladys.

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Cousin Towhee. Congratulations on being off leash. Boomer says get out of the way for the snowplow and you will be fine. Gladys says how do you escape off the baby leash, I only did it once so far.

LOL - Towhee says she worked HARD to earn off leash priviledges; and learned the hard way they get taken away pretty easily :)

So you be good, little cousin !! and maybe we can run together

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Just curious, what does Towhee weigh?

·
Registered
8,164 Posts

Oh, more Flip relatives! Hi Great Uncle Boomer! Who is Gladys out of?

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How come when I'm walking in the woods of CT I never run into a pack of beautiful Goldens!?!
Grins - come on up to Southington Mountain :) You can meet my crew.

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Oh, Missi was almost due when I went up there to pick up Flip! Actually, Barb told me that if I wanted to stay at her house I would be sharing the bedroom with Missi, and possibly a litter of puppies if she whelped early. (I stayed at a hotel though). I did get to meet her.

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
I missed this thread the first time around!

Hooray for the Sunfire/Windrush lovefest and for Towhee's off-leash privileges! We're headed out for a hike ourselves this AM.

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I missed this thread the first time around!

Hooray for the Sunfire/Windrush lovefest and for Towhee's off-leash privileges! We're headed out for a hike ourselves this AM.
Ohh - I am so jealous .. no hikes yet for my crew! Enjoy :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts