Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That would be wonderful. Thank you

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Would you like me to add her name to The Rainbow Bridge List?.

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

One of the videos I am hoping to recapture is the video of her being loaded onto a plane to meet you & Tito... refusing to board until she was safely loaded and seeing her head pop up in her crate like, hey what's this new adventure ....

Oh no, I am so so sorry. She held a very special place in my (and Tito's) heart.
Run free sweet Towhee.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I'm so sorry. It sounds like Towhee had such a wonderful life and was very loved. I hope you find peace in memories of your times together.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I am so sorry about Towhee. I haven't logged in since we lost Brinkley, but I wanted to come on here and express my condolences. Such a sweet girl.

Reactions: Sunrise

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I haven't logged on here for over a year, but when I saw the sad news of Towhee's passing, I had to.

I remember vividly reading your posts about Towhee's antics. One of the worst moments I spent here on this forum was reading about her getting hit by a car, with my heart in my throat. I loved reading about her puppies and the happy and exciting times she shared with you. It doesn't seem possible that it could be time to say goodbye already.

Thank you for sharing the lovely Miss Towhee with all of us. She was truly an institution on the forum and I will miss hearing about her more than I can express.

Wishing you peace and comfort. Godspeed sweet Towhee.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Oh, I missed this. I'm so sorry that you lost her. Sympathies and kind thoughts coming your way from Canada.

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thank you. She totally loved her life and life totally loved her. She was the golden girl who never met a person or adventure that made her pause in concern or alarm.

I am so grateful that she got to spend her final week home with me due to Covid-19 work from home directives and the prior few weeks with Mike & Barb, who got to watch her antics & zest with daughter Finch (both were in season).

Fly high beautiful girl. Thank you for the rainbow you sent to let me know you were safely home.

I haven't logged on here for over a year, but when I saw the sad news of Towhee's passing, I had to.

I remember vividly reading your posts about Towhee's antics. One of the worst moments I spent here on this forum was reading about her getting hit by a car, with my heart in my throat. I loved reading about her puppies and the happy and exciting times she shared with you. It doesn't seem possible that it could be time to say goodbye already.

Thank you for sharing the lovely Miss Towhee with all of us. She was truly an institution on the forum and I will miss hearing about her more than I can express.

Wishing you peace and comfort. Godspeed sweet Towhee.

View attachment 873390

·
Registered
138 Posts
I did not know Towhee, but I know and share your grief. They are so very special, our Goldens. She had a wonderful life, and was so loved by everyone. My Watson has joined her only a few days later. May they run through the green fields together, and may your heart heal in time.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts