Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Goldens Rule
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching golden retriever breeders in New England. One of my top choices was Cressida Diplomat (Becket) x Toryglen Keep an Ideal Pup (Kippy). Dianne McGough at Toryglen was very open and honest during our initial phone conversation. She provided me with Kippy's registration and CHIC numbers. I was able to easily pull up her clearances: Hips, Elbows, Eyes and Heart. She also told me about Kippy's personality and participation in Obedience and Rallys. Further, she welcomed me to visit and meet Kippy.

I met Dianne and Kippy today along with Joy, Fluer and a couple of 7 week old puppies. They were beautiful, friendly dogs and clearly cherished by Dianne. When I arrived Dianne was outside with the two pups enjoying the weather. Dianne showed me Kippy's book which had her clearances and awards. I saw the Whelping box and a number of rooms. Lots of dogs and dog stuff, but neat and organized. We chatted for about an hour. I left a deposit for "Male #2. The litter is due on July 4th.

I also spoke to Heather at Cressida. She was fantastic and shared lots of information about Becket. He also has clearances done. Heather said she is happy to have me visit.

Now I just need Grace's next appointment to go well and the litter to have 2 males :) this forum has taught me so much!

Here is a picture of Kippy

Attachments

·
Goldens Rule
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a boy

Great news. Kippy delivered 2 males and 3 females just before midnight on 7/6. Mom and pups are doing well. Kippy is a doting mother. I am relieved to hear there were 2 males born...one will be Grace's little brother. I will get to visit on Wednesday and take some pictures. I am so excited.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts