Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A true pet lover's paradise dedicated to promoting responsible ownership of pets"

Where: International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario (Airport Rd. & Derry Rd.)
When: Friday April 2 - Sunday April 4, 2010. 10am-6pm every day except Sunday, 10-5

Unfortunately there are no pets allowed. But the exhibitors will have their pets there! Lots of breeders, vendors with great merchandise, seminars and shows to watch (including Flyball tournaments, Parade of Breeds, Jr. Handlers, etc.)

Website for more details: http://www.allaboutpetsshow.com/

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
OMG that looks like soooo much fun!!! Argh -- all the cool stuff happens on Easter weekend... hmm maybe I can convince Paul to go on the Friday... of course I would really need to stop myself from buying every cool dog thing in sight LOL

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's not a great weekend for us either but my best friend's mom is a breeder and will have her 8 wk old Schapendoes (dutch sheepdog) puppies there and I am dying to see them! :) We plan to go down on the Friday as well. We haven't been to the show in about 5 years but when I did go last time I remember wishing that I had a job and my own dog so I could buy everything there :D

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
Bring the puppies there??? Wow that is an impressive feat! What a good socialization opportunity though. Oh I bet they are so cute... Okay I googled them because I had no idea what that breed was and they are ADORABLE!

And what luck, now you have a doggie of your very own to spoil ;)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bring the puppies there??? Wow that is an impressive feat! What a good socialization opportunity though. Oh I bet they are so cute... Okay I googled them because I had no idea what that breed was and they are ADORABLE!

And what luck, now you have a doggie of your very own to spoil ;)
Yeah she has an exhibitor booth in the "breeder's row" area and will showcase her older dogs in the Parade of Breeds. :)

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Ooooooh I so want to go!! I have just emailed Kevin begging him :) When are you going Steph? Maybe we could arrange to meet up?

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooooooh I so want to go!! I have just emailed Kevin begging him :) When are you going Steph? Maybe we could arrange to meet up?
Sure! We'll probably go on Friday since it's a holiday and it will likely be around 11/12ish so that we can catch some of the shows and stuff at noon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts