Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
yes, she had posted that on another forum. I was trying to figure out a way to make that my winter home ;)

Reactions: LibertyME

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
yes, she had posted that on another forum. I was trying to figure out a way to make that my winter home ;)
I'll go halvies with you on it !!! You and I can winter down there with the dogs and leave the guys up here !!

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Maybe in my next life?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Hey Barb, I'll take the home and 3.5 acres, you pick up the land and pond !

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
it's tempting, Donna, especially the part about leaving the hubbies home ;)

·
I shoot, they fetch.
2,188 Posts

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Are the Gators free??

Well this HUBBY is taking names and keeping a list!!!
Is this going to a GRF "Girls Gone Wild thing"??? Sounds like trouble. Think I will stay out Florida in Winter.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I'm heading to Florida in about a month with my husband, I just checked out where this property is, looks like it is right on our way. How do I persuade him to take a side trip without alerting him?

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
OH that's easy!!! Just tell him Jackie is there, and wants to see Tugg :D

I'm heading to Florida in about a month with my husband, I just checked out where this property is, looks like it is right on our way. How do I persuade him to take a side trip without alerting him?

Reactions: MarieP and hollyk

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I can tell you that is a very beautiful part of Florida. And one of my areas that my FWC officers patrol. What a dream home it would be. My favorite style and enough property for the dogs to run and to see wildlife. Sandhill cranes are beautiful.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Cluck, Cluck,

Divorce is expensive especially when caught on video!!

Seriously, sounds like a great idea. I am sure the grounds are awesome and rare opportunity to get grounds set up to train with an accomplished professional designing it.

Plus I bet it's not 28 degrees there right now!

·
the party's crashing us
4,278 Posts
No it's about 75º. It's about an hour north of me.

Reactions: MarieP

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Might have to take a trip to Florida,
The full acreage for training would be great, might have to take a serious look at a purchase and lease for training grounds.

Gauge is training in Louisiana at the moment, so I can probably swing the spare day for Florida.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Wow, that is totally out of my single income price range, but still less than most of the houses in our state.
How depressing.
I'm gonna get a lotto ticket too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts