Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I just put Bentley's in a plastic bag in his keepsake box. I better not show Bentley that picture of Jordan, he'll be trying to get his adult teeth out to get a visit from her :p:
:roflmao:No need for THAT !! LOL We just need to figure out a plan to a SoCal meet up soon !!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
BAHHAHAHA this is cracking me up hahahahahahahahaha

·
red golden Pira
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SoCAL meetup would be just great!!

·
red golden Pira
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're girl's so adorable, love the picture.

Hope the tooth fairy brings her something very special.
It happened! She won a new orthopedic bed, an extra kong, and 4 new toys! She is a spoiled girl! :new (18):

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
We just rinsed Moose's teeth with water. Thats what we do at work for the people who want to keep their teeth, and then I just put them in a little tooth container from work. We never found the canine teeth, just his molars. But I don't think that tooth fairy came to him, because she wouldn't of been allowed to leave! too cute!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Susan Marie

Susan Marie

Who is in the Tooth Fairy Outfit??

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
I but Beamer's in a tube from work. I haven't cleaned them... maybe I should.

I also kept all of my cat's teeth, Nip, from when she got her dental done. Weird, maybe, but I like things like that.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Are you gonna clean them, then make earrings? You do have a matching pair! What a conversation starter!!

I too love the Tooth Fairy Pupper! :)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Can we have a pic of the new fangs? please...

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Leave it to Susan Marie to come up with a picture like that...absolutely priceless! :)

Tania your golden looks like a real sweetheart...I'd love to see a picture of her smiling with those canines missing. ;)

Pete

1 - 18 of 18 Posts