Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He needed his distemper shot. they did his rabies also athough it wasn't due until Jan. but they figured get everything done at one time so I don't have to keep paying office visit charges:) Also I got him microchipped and they took blood. Poor boy had 4 shots! He was great though. He weighs 70 lbs now at 15 months old. The vet originally thought he would be 85-100lbs. He feels he is at a perfect weight now though. He also had a inury to his eye :( We have been to the dog park twice this week and I guess someone bopped him in his eye. We have to give him drops 3 times a day but it is already looking better :) I would have never of known if he didn't go to look at the whites of his eye. So all in all my boy is doing good! Just wanted to share!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Glad your handsome boy got a nearly clean bill of health. I'm sure that eye will be healed in no time. Oakly had his rabies shot today as well and he weighed 72# same as last time. He could stand to loose a few pounds. I think he would be perfect at 67 or 68.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Glad that he is doing so well except for the eye. They can bounce back so fast. He is a handsome boy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts