Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Wendee
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just shoveled three feet of snow out of my driveway. I'm sooo tired. We got two back to back storms. White Christmas for sure around here.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
No snow yet this year which is very unusual. Only rain, rain, rain.

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
No snow yet this year which is very unusual. Only rain, rain, rain.
Us, too...40-50 degrees and balmy for Christmas?? Sooo not the typical Michigan. The rain needs to stop so that my backyard will dry up. Enzo can't be let out unless he's on a leash because it's so swampy.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
We'll take the rain, as long as it won't freeze on contact with the ground! We only need 9 feet to get one lake back up to normal levels--and that lake is the main reservoir for drinking water for over a million people.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
No snow here for us either in Western Canada!!! Typically we're digging out and freezing our butts off but looks like a brown Xmas for all of us here in Canada. I can't speak for everyone else, but it doesn't hurt my feelings that we won't have snow!!!

ETA: Just saw the news...looks like PEI is getting some snow!!!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
No snow here either in south UK! This time last year we couldnt get our tree from our usual place as we couldnt drive there for the snow! We went to Geneva for a family celebration a few weekends ago and there was no snow there either! Unusual for them! We went up the mountains..no snow there either! The ski slopes were panicking!

·
Charlotte
6,589 Posts
We have snow here, as of ealy this morning. 10 cm, but seems to be melting. Looks very Christmassy !

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Jealous! It's been above 0 for the last week or so and the all the snow from November is melting away. Boo!! It'll still be a white Christmas, but it's going to be old, dirty snow...not fresh new snow!

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Last year we had snow on Christmas (upstate SC) but this year it is in the mid 60's. We are leaving for Phoenix in a few days (final destination 2 hrs north of there) and maybe if we drive up toward Flagstaff we will get to see some snow?

·
Chester's Mommy
2,688 Posts
A little bit of snow is nice, but I'm not a fan of driving in it! So those of you who have snow can keep it...I don't really want it. :p:

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
No snow here for us either in Western Canada!!! Typically we're digging out and freezing our butts off but looks like a brown Xmas for all of us here in Canada. I can't speak for everyone else, but it doesn't hurt my feelings that we won't have snow!!!

ETA: Just saw the news...looks like PEI is getting some snow!!!!
we must of switched sides of canada! lol usually we have a green christmas but here in cape breton we have snow! but how long it will say is the question lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
no snow here in jersey either, only one big storm by Halloween thats it... is in the 40'-60' not complaining at all...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts