Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY A MEMBER,THROUGH A PM, I DO TOO MANY COMMAS,IN MY POST, WILL TRY TO WATCH THAT!:uhoh:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Please oh please don't let this get you down! We all love your posts and appreciate your comments :) That PM was absolutely unnecessary and I genuinely hope you don't give it one. more. thought. It's not worth it!

I'm posting a pic of my Kahuna to distract you!

(did it work?) ;) haha

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
You could type backwards and we really wouldn't care!! Might be fun trying to read however.:D

There are far more important things to focus on..........:wavey:

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Wow. Seriously, how petty can some people be? Who cares how many commas you use. It may not be cute to them, but I enjoy your style of writing! It shows your character and how you pause when thinking and posting. There is nothing wrong with that! Don't let them get you down.

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
I,am,the,comma, master...or ....I ....do .....lots....of ....these....

This is just a place for Golden folks to hang out and have fun and share good and sad times. The punctuation and spelling police have no jurisdiction here.:)
As a representative of the punctuation and spelling police, I can confirm that our jurisdiction does not extend to forum posts. It's informal writing, so who cares? If somebody asked me a question about grammar or spelling, I'd happily answer it and help out if I could, but calling out an individual for some kind of technical error is sort of pointless, and it's going to come off as rude, no matter how it's intended.

I'd like to think whoever said it was well intentioned, but in my book, it's rarely appropriate to correct other people's grammar.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.