Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't given Vito a marrow bone since probably September or so. Today I bought him one at the market. Every 5 minutes or so he would get up from chewing, come up to me wagging his tail and rooing, then go back to chewing. This happened for over an hour. He's silly. :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Vito is such a cute guy telling you how much he loves you.

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Maybe he was thinking "too good to be true". What a sweetie !!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
And I thought Molly was the only one doing that! :D She does it with her nylabones. She chews for a while, then gets up wagging her tail and she whines, then goes back to chewing! :p: It is cute!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Aww, so cute! My 8yr old Sammi does that too. She comes over with the bone completely hidden in her mouth, eyes squinted tight, tail wagging 90 miles an hr and lets out a little growl as if to say thanks, then goes and plops down and chews a little more. She has always done that friendly growl thing when she has something good, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I just love it when you get a Golden thank you. Kirby gives me a "thank you" kiss after every meal. I give a tummy rub and say "you're welcome" and then she gives me a belch! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts