Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pilot meets his potential new owners tomorrow. If they click (which they would have to be crazy not to) they will take him home on a foster to adopt. I am going to miss my little heating blanket snuggle bug, but I am so happy he will be going forward to a happy healthy life!
Merry Christmas Pilot it's been an honor having you in my home!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I pray that he gets his furever home for Christmas. I know you will miss him though. One of my favorite fosters Joey went to his furever home right before Christmas. I already had a stocking with his name and all his toys bought so he was ready when he went to his new home. Keeping my fingers and my pups will keep their paws crossed it works out.

·
Kristy
9,818 Posts
My admiration for you, and everyone who fosters, is to the moon and back. Thank you for opening your home and your heart to Pilot and getting him on the right track to his new life. I hope everything goes terrific! Thank you!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope it works out but we will all miss him, Cheza is playing with him now. If it doesn't work at least I know I'll welcome him back with open arms for sure! I always aeem to connect to my demo babies

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Hoping all goes well for Pilot. You've done a great job with him. Thank you!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Any news? I wonder if they are the ones that were interested in Duncan but wanted a younger pup.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Here's to hoping he finds his forever home!!!!!!!

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Checking in on Pilot . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts