Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow Morning Super early we leave to go on our 8 hour trip to Michigan to pick up our new Golden boy! I just cant decided on a name yet! Cooper or charlie... /sigh A name will come to me when i meet him i suppose! I was so excited last night that i hardly could sleep!! took me 2 hours just to get to sleep. lol i kept thinking oh my gosh i hope i have everything i need for him. haha i do that alot, lay awake and think of everything i need to do the next day!
I cant wait to pick him up!! and finally meet him :) Be warned i LOVE to take pictures :) hehehe These 2 months have flown by!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Congratualtions, how exciting! I love both names I guess you'll just have to see which one fits him. We had the name Ace picked our for our pup - even had the id tag engraved - when we got him home we realized he SO wasn;t an Ace. He was way too sweet & not quite "cool" enough :) He's 100% a Sam!

Can't wait to see all of your pics!

p.s. Pack lots of towels for that long car ride home. We had to drive about an hour & Sam drooled through two hand towels...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I'm so happy for you. Why not call him "Charlie Cooper"? Then, when you see one or the other fits him, just shorten the name...

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
I like both names. How fun. We will be picking our new boy up March 28th. His name is Cooper.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
WooHoo! Congrats!

I'm right behind you! Next Tuesday :) Luckily, I only have to drive 6 miles :)

Probably the worst road in Northern Virginia, but only 6 miles :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
So excited for you! Either name is nice...I like them both! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! :smooch:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congrats on the big day. Maybe once you see him a whole different name will come to you but of the two I like Charlie better.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Chloie

Chloie:

Savor every moment!!! It will most likely be one of the MOST EXCITING days of your life.

I still VIVIDLY remember the EXCITEMENT AND JOY the days we picked up our Snobear (he was 8 wks. old) and that was 9 years ago and our Smooch, she was 16 mos.. when we adopted her and she just turned 10 years old on Valentine's day!!!

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Me too!I have such great memories of picking out and then picking up each of our golden pups!

I am so excited for you!! It sounds like alot of GRFers are getting puppies!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
WHoo hoo, good for you. We get to pick up our puppy March 7th. If we were getting a boy it probably would have been Cooper. We are getting a girl, & we still can't agree on a name. At this point I think we will wait & see what fits after we get her home. That, or I told the kids I was picking the name & since I am home most I will have her coming to what ever name I choose. LOL
Waiting to see pictures soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts