Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to believe he is 1 year old tomorrow.

Having lost both my older guys in early 2009, having G-Man come to the family in March was the best medicine one could hope for.

Except for his picky eating habits, he's grown up the way he's supposed to, forgotten the bad puppy habits he's supposed to (well, most of them :)), and is a fine strapping young man now.

The only bad part about this week is Saturday is also the 1st year anniversary of my loss of Comet. I can't believe it's been a year already.

Below are a few pictures taken during the big snow storm a few weeks ago. The brighness of the snow messed with the exposure's a bit, and I haven't had time to fix them, but they are still pretty good.

It's been too **** cold outside lately to take any newer one's :)

Happy Birthday Gilmour!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Happy Birthday Gilmore. I hope you get lots of treats and presents on your special day. I looks like you already got an early Xmas present of lots and lots of snow.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday Gilmour.......you are awfully handsome in that snow!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Gilmour!!! Welcome to the big boy club now and I know you will get lots of spoiling on your special day.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, he gave himself a big birthday present this morning.

A HUGE dump in the middle of the living room floor !

It was my fault. He started nudging me to go out at around 0530, but I said to myself "He can make it till 6am.

He didn't.

That is the first and only time he has ever gone #2 in the house. Even when he was a puppy. And it was all my fault :(

On to better things for his birthday!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Happy Birthday Gilmour! I think he's trying to tell you he wants to stay a puppy!
By the way he's beautiful, does look like his dad, he and Parker look so much alike, their daddy really passes on his good looks.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gilmour!!!

It's his party and he'll do what he wants to, I guess - even if it means a big clean up for you! haha

Hope you get super spoiled today!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, he did a "Bang" up job :)

Happy Birthday Gilmour! I think he's trying to tell you he wants to stay a puppy!
By the way he's beautiful, does look like his dad, he and Parker look so much alike, their daddy really passes on his good looks.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
LOL. Well, dad... when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

Happy birthday to Gilmour! That first year goes so fast, doesn't it? (TOO fast.) He sure has grown up to be one gorgeous boy.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, Gilmour says "So Long Folks, thanks for all the help the last year!"

We'll see you on the grown-up boards :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts