Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tom yesterday morning in the little bit of snow we had. He had a small siezure Saturday evening and as you can see, he was full of it yesterday

·
Went Rogue...
599 Posts
Good for Tom!

You know how you have a natural affinity for certain dogs here, you just like them right away? Tom is one of those to me, I really like him!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I hate to hear that you and Tom are still dealing with the seizures, but it's great to see him looking so happy in the snow!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Nice to see Tom pics Dave, love both of them, sorry he had a seizure, but looking at him, he looks full of life and over it. Merry Christmas to you both.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I love the second picture...that side of the face is my fav 'kiss spot' :smooch:.
Little seizure = tiny bump in the road. He looks fantastic!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Amazing shots of your handsome boy. I hope you are able to get those pesky seizures under control. That just has to be scary as heck.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Lovely photo's Dave you didn't have as much snow as us :no:

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Tom looks full of beans in the snow. Thats a great picture of him haveing the zoomies. How do you do that? I tried to take a photo of molly coming towards me today and all I got was a rear end and tail!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Handsome, Handsome Boy! I Love Tom! :)

677 Posts
We have some snow here that you could share! Casey bounds through the 30 cm on the ground here...rolls in it...loves it.
Sorry that Tom has had seizure problems. My coach's dog has had major issues in the last year...non hereditary...?? Tom is a gorgeous guy.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
That first picture is fabulous - doesn't he look like he is having fun!?!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Great to see Tom enjoying the snow - love 'em, shame we haven't got a screen in 3D it would look as if Tom was going to jump right through it. Bummer about the siezure, hope he's ok now

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love both pictures for the expressions. But that first one is just stunning and shows his joy with the snow. I am sorry for the little seizure but hopefully that is last one. Just love Tom.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts