Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beautiful boy was OFA registered, and back in the 90's he was a stud dog in southern WV. His name is the title, and he had the famous Funky Farquar twice in his pedigree. He was an amazing dog, and now I am in the market for any of his progeny. If you see his name in your pedigree, even if your dog doesn't have puppies, please contact me... even if to just show your pictures so I can see how far my boy has come. He had to leave me at 13.5 years of age.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
www.k9data.com
if you will go put his pedigree in the database, you will have lots and lots of fun!
I don't see him there, if his reg name is tohv-kelev.etc.

Went to OFa- here is his page there- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals I would put him in k9data for you but his parents' names are not on the OFA database, which tells me they did not have clearances. If he were listed on any offspring as parent, they would be listed on OFA page if they got any clearances... so you may be out of luck. But you never know, if you input him and click on siblings, he may have some great nephews and nieces who reproduced.
If you input him into k9data, let us know!

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
I just spent all my BOM bucks or I would've done that for him, but had hoped both parents were in the database and could do it w reg cert.
You're the best, Leslie!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my, oh my goodness!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Prism Goldens and Blazen GR... thank you, you made my baby Tohv come back to me just a little. This is such a gift, and I am crying tears of sadness/happiness. I can't tell you how much it means to see his pedigree, his OFA registry, his name.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
You know you can put a picture of him on k9data too- if you can't manage it,or don't have a photobucket account, you can email it to me and I will do it for you.
If you open photobucket account just to do that, remember it will go away after some amount of time due to not using photobucket. I don't know how long that is- I put a lot of dogs in the database so mine never gets the opportunity to go inactive.

Edit- I went to look and see that you managed it! He's lovely. And the info on photobucket going inactive is still good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts