Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I would post this for all the new members, and others that might not know it exists. The FAQS is a great place to get all the information on using the forum. I hope this helps everyone.

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage

Also since rules vary from board to board here to is a link that maybe be helpful to everyone as well.

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_chatagreement

FAQ link is located on the middle of the menu bar of the page where you see:

USER CP GALLERY BLOGS FAQ Invite Friends Community Calender New Posts Search Quick Links Product Reviews Log Out

·
Super Moderator Leader
54,090 Posts
Hi Bella's mom,

Welcome to the GR Forum. Where in NC are you located? I live in Cedar Point, NC, close to Emerald Isle.

·
cathycolley
27 Posts
Thank You!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us new members know about this, great info!
Cathy and the girls

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info it was great. I am new to the site, have Oscar, a 13 month old who is actually one of the puppies of Sadie, the bitch there are a lot of photo's of in the "Crufts 2010" section.
Have included a pic of Oscar at Crufts, he didn't get placed like his Mum, but he is as mad as she is:)
Love the site!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello All,
I have been reading this board for about four and a half months. This is my first post. We have two Goldens, Emma, who is six years and seven months old and a rescue of sorts and Ziva who is just twenty five weeks old.
The forums are very helpful in so many ways. I look forward to participating more fully in the future.
Sincerely,
Nancy

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought I would post this for all the new members, and others that might not know it exists. The FAQS is a great place to get all the information on using the forum. I hope this helps everyone.

Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - FAQ: Board FAQ

Also since rules vary from board to board here to is a link that maybe be helpful to everyone as well.

Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - FAQ: Forum FAQ

FAQ link is located on the middle of the menu bar of the page where you see:

USER CP GALLERY BLOGS FAQ Invite Friends Community Calender New Posts Search Quick Links Product Reviews Log Out
Thank you! I spend so much time trying to figure things out and where to go. I still can't get a picture up.

·
Riley, Star & Sharon
10 Posts
Thank You

I have been floating around all over the place and don't know if I am posting answering or sending things to post heaven. I will read the instructions

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jamie B. Owner of Charlie 8 month old Golden Retriever. Have utilized information learned from this forum in the short time a memeber.

Thanks for a great site.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts