Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,279 Posts
Great to hear she's doing so well, hope you have a good Vet check.

Sounds like she is really enjoying all the attention.

Very happy for you and your family.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
That's wonderful, sounds like a wonderful match, well done! She will do well on a good quality food, it should help to build up anything she's lacking. We needed Chester to put on weight and muscle so we are part feeding some puppy kibble with his normal diet as the ratios of protein and carb were more suited than the equivalent adult dog kibbles to his weight, health and allergy needs at the moment and we are also ensuring he has some extra hill and varying terrain exercise. He looks a different dog and many have commented on the transformation. Just be sure that if you do change her food you introduce the new one gradually to avoid any tummy troubles. Just building in an extra small meal may be all she needs as you don't know how routine they were with her feeds originally. Best of luck!
Here is a URL to the UK section..I hope!
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/groups/7-uk-golden-lovers.html

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
So pleased it all went well

I have always taken on older dogs and never had a problem :D

I got Nala in February this year she was 2 years old last April she is a typical golden (MAD) she came from a very good home the owner did the best thing for Nala they put Nala first I keep in touch with her old owners they are pleased she is doing so well and is happy I have 2 other rescue's as well Daisy a golden and Blarney a JRT.

My 3 on holiday the other week Nala is sitting with Ray

You have done the right thing I am so pleased where abouts in the UK are you

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts