Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emld. Gold Ret. Rescues and Dogs Deserve Better.:(:(:(:(

Contact is Lisa

ABANDONED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO FOOD NO WATER…DESPERATE SITUATION PLEASE HELP US PLEASE CROSS POST THIS EVERYWHERE WE NEED TO FIND RESCUE FOR THIS POOR DOG NO SHELTER FROM COLD AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEFT ABANDONED AT EMPTY HOUSE!!!

YOU CAN SEE THIS POOR THING IN THE BUSHES ( ONLY SHELTER IT HAS ) …..LEFT ALONE AT THIS HOUSE…NO SHELTER…NO ONE TO HELP HIM AT ALL…

PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 8:48 AM
To: Diana M. Wagner
Subject: outside in Smith County- golden retreiver

The picture I have is not very good he's in the bushes maybe you can zoom in. He does not appear to have food or water and no shelter from the cold. I tried to get him to come to the car but he was reluctant.
Lisa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]<[email protected]>

Subject: dog abandoned outside in Smith County- golden retreiver

Hi,
I recently got an email about a dog being abandoned at a house in Smith County in Pleasant Shade TN. the woman that saw it said it used to be an inside/outside dog but has been left outside for the last few weeks and it appears nobody is living there. I asked her to get me a picture which she is going to do and it appears the dog is friendly.. She is afraid to call animal control in case they come and take the dog only to put it down. I also asked if she can check to see if she sees food and water. I don't know if it has shelter and don't know if male or female. anybody have contacts in Smith County? Contact is Lisa at [email protected]

**ALL YOU CAN SEE IS HE/SHE CURLED UP IN A BALL.

Attachments

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
The poor baby...what the heck is the matter with people!!!! I hope someone can help him/her soon.

·
Super Moderator Leader
50,315 Posts
CFGRR's email account received the above message about this Golden-not sure why a Golden Group in NC got the info. I sent it to all the TN Golden Rescue groups. I got a reply from one of the groups saying they had someone checking on this golden but nothing confirmed yet.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Someone else also contacted one of the TN rescues. I didn't look at the photo, but made sure I told the person I hadn't done so. It's hard to tell the breed zooming in, but the head due to the distortion and the ears doesn't look like GR. Hopefully someone will check it out.

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
We just got this as an email from a friend near us in PA. Thanks to all of you that have already contacted the TN rescues.

Hopefully we'll have a positive outcome!

SJ

·
Super Moderator Leader
50,315 Posts
CFGRR received several messages today saying that a neighbor took this dog in and that the dog likes staying around the old house. This dog is being taken care of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts