Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tito was tired today, after we were up all night with Toby. But none-the-less he did a great job, with Q's in both NAP and NJP.
In NAP he got 1st place with a 100 score and 12 seconds under course time, for a NEW TITLE!!!!
In NJP he got 1st place with a 95 score and 8 seconds under course time. This was his second NJP leg, because he had NQ'd last weekend.
I'm pretty proud of the little monster boy.

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Woot - Woot!! Congratulations :) Great job!

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Congrats on another great show!
Whoohoo go Tito..

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Barb, You are truly remarkable. Are you the ENERGIZER BUNNY? I am so proud of what you have accomplished with your dogs. BIG HUGS for YOU and TITO!!!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Tito, YOU D'Man! Congratulations!!! Good luck tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Congrats! He's doing great!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Congratulations on Tito's new title! Also hope Toby is doing much better.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
YAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Way to go on the additional alphabet soup!!! I have a feeling he is going to be stinging along lots of agility titles before long!

We are so proud of you guys!!!! Mira is swooning over a new agility boy! (I showed her the action pics form last weekend)

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
They run preferred, you mean their PACH :)
At the trial yesterday, one of the handlers mentioned by the days end, he fully expected his dog to have his aMUCK 3 - one aMUCK for each course he ran amuck in :) Novice is so much fun LOL

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
At the trial yesterday, one of the handlers mentioned by the days end, he fully expected his dog to have his aMUCK 3 - one aMUCK for each course he ran amuck in :) Novice is so much fun LOL
OMG that is SO funny! I love it when people don't take this so seriously and can have fun in their mishaps. I have a friend who fell running her dog and broke her hand. She stayed finished her last class before going to the ER. She still laughs about it. Hey things happen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts