Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Mary those pictures are priceless. Now those dogs do indeed live the good life! No, the great life, LOL. They look absolutely comfy and cozy and so happy. I love the way they all share the bed. ;);)

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
What a tired bunch and boy do they all know where to go to take a snooze. Now the photo I want to see Mary, is you in bed with all of them there with you. Not much room left for you is there??? LOL!! That is a great shot. Too funny. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Awwww, I've never seen Abbie so calm hehe
Jenna..Abbie did her normal 200 laps of zoomie's in the am and then swam and then played some more then, we went on a 2 1/2 mile walk......

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
And I thought my dogs had it good! Look at the one popping his head out from under the covers, LOL! Cracks me up. Great shots, and where may I ask do you sleep??
Any small opening in the bed......:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh: Actually they have there certain spots on the bed so as soon as I come in the room they all shift to there spots....

·
Supreme Member
4,621 Posts
Buddy

was so tired from Goldstock yesterday that he didn't finish his food in the morning. My husband was concerned about this but he seems fine now and will probably go swimming later this afternoon.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts