Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, thought I would update with some of our adventures! We went for a much needed trip to the beach this weekend as my life has been well and truly taken over by my new job that I thought the dogs needed a treat! Luckily I have wonderful parents who have them all day long while I am at work so I know they are fine but I don't half miss them...I get so jelous when my dad tells me all about their wonderful walks everyday and their silly antics! I'm sure things will get easier at work so I can spend more time with them properly in the evenings (at the moment even when I get home I am stroking a dog with one hand and laminating some wall display with the other hand!)

We had a great time today though, the dogs had a whale of a time!

...and they're off!!

They take no prisoners!

oh crikey...they are friends, honest!

stopping for a beather

Swampmonster

Just Harry

Thanks for looking!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Glad you got to spend some quality time with Tilly and Harry. It looks like they had an absolute blast at the beach. That is a great picture of the Tillymonster. :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Pictures are great! The 'SwampMonster' is awesome!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That swampmonster picture was so funny!!! It looks like they really enjoyed their day at the beach. Your two get to have so much fun.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
woohoo !!! bout time we saw that dynamic duo having some fun. is that Brid you went to, superb pics and the swampmonster too. This time next week we'll be there !!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Great to see yo found some time to enjoy Tilly and Harry. Lovely photos as always.. especially the swamp monster!!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
despite the fact that he is a non golden, I think Harry might be my favorite GRF dog. He just looks like he is loads of fun all the time!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I'm so glad you had a good day with Tilly and Harry. And I'm also glad you posted the pictures. I always look forward to pictures of their adventures and I've missed seeing them. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
I always love pictures of these two vivd characters. Such fun adventures they share with you. . .

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Swampmonster gets my vote.

Glad you were able to find some time for yourself and the pooches. You have a lovely beach; low tide? Those cottages are waaaay back on the dune!

Great pictures as always!

·
2,472 Posts
love it! great pix and awesome beach. How on earth do you get the swampmonster clean every time when you go home :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts