Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm here in the kitchen and Penny is standing on her rug growling at me. She dove into her toy tub and pulled everything out, giving it a toss and then looking over her shoulder at me. It was like she was trying to find the one that I wanted to play with.

She finally laid down. Now I feel bad because she gave up...mean mom!:(

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
That is just hilarious....what a funny little girl. She sounds bored....and it is only going to get worse as her "calm time" continues.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Love it! That is Lexi to a "T"!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Penny's Mom

You are a good Mom, you are doing it for Penny's own good.
Can you find a very "sedate," game to play with her.
How about brushing her? Does she like that. I don't know if it is just playing they want or maybe it's just your undivided attention!!!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brushing her would certainly do it: she HATES it and does her best to get away from us. Maybe just the ticket......

I'm about to get dressed and take her out to sit on the driveway for a while. 40 degrees but sunny, shouldn't be to cold at first. lol

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh my - Scully was a toy thrower. LOL she would fling them in the air, catch them, fling them again. It was so much fun watching her enjoy her toys.

On the other hand she also was a border... I bought them a box of new toys for the cape and she carried each one to her spot under the table... :p:

And she didn't like when I would pick them up and put them away - say to vacuum... one by one she would pull them out and scatter them around... :doh: Frustrating and funny all at the same time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts