Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Looks like parents are missing clearances, and the fact that they are advertising on Ebay tells me they probably aren't reputable. I could be wrong, but it does appear they are breeding the female without even having a full 3 generation pedigree on her... You could do a lot better...

·
Registered
363 Posts
I would be looking elsewhere. I know it's difficult to wait for a puppy but buying from a reputable breeder gives you a much better chance of having a healthy puppy. If possible, I would stick with breeders who have been recommended to you. The K9 data for this Ebay advertised litter is missing some really important pieces on the dam side (i.e. unknown parents!)
Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
You might try Dani at Doubletake goldens in Sagle ID. She has a litter going home first week of March. Parents have all clearances and puppies appear to be quite lovely so far, professional evaluation Feb 27th. Last I heard a boy was still available. Might also try Whiskey Creek in Oregon, she has some beautiful dogs as well. Best wishes

·
Registered
6 Posts
X2.........on both comments above! Be afraid, be very afraid of this breeder based on what we can see...........!
There is no need to be afraid of me. I fully OFA and DNA Health test, show my dogs, raise my puppies indoors using puppy culture protocol, and mentor blossoming breeders. The only reason there was an eBay ad was because I was completely new to the area and restarting my breeding program after a 10-year break from a bitter divorce. In the future I hope you will make contact with me rather than knocking my program. I wish you the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts