Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Big hugs for you... anniversaries are hard. I just had one the other day. I hope you are enjoying your time at the bridge, Meg. I hope you have met Ginger and so many of our other bridge dogs.

Reactions: paula bedard

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Patsy i have been thinking about you today and i know only to well how hard it is but i bet our Megs are looking down on us waiting for us they will be happy at the bridge.

I love this photo of your Meg reminds me so much of my Meggie Peg

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Twinny

Twinny

I know how hard these anniversaries can be-your Meg is just beautiful!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I know how hard these anniversaries are so my thoughts are with you. You Meg was a beautiful girl.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maggie, that photo is my absolute favourite of her too. It's the one I carry with me always.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paula, the photo and verse is the one you did for me x x

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Sadly the anniversaries seem to come around so quickly, but as you say it doesn;t take a special day for us to remember them

Meg is a beautiful girl and I'm sure she has many friends at the bridge and will always watch over you

THERE IS A CYCLE OF LOVE AND DEATH THAT SHAPES THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO TRAVEL IN THE COMPANY OF ANIMALS.

IT IS A CYCLE UNLIKE ANY OTHER. TO THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER LIVED THROUGH IT'S TURNINGS OR WALKED IT'S ROCKY PATH, OUR WILLINGNESS TO GIVE OUR HEARTS WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL BE BROKEN SEEMS INCOMPREHENSIBLE.

ONLY WE KNOW HOW SMALL A PRICE WE PAY FOR WHAT WE RECEIVE, OUR GRIEF, NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL IT MAY BE, IS AN INSUFFICIENT MEASURE OF THE JOY WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN

Sleep softly Meg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts