Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what I did to the baby's room last night :) I wanted to do a paw print border around the baby's room and the crib bedding is this bright blue almost teal color with chocolate brown, so I did the walls in the blue color and the paws in the brown. I can't wait till the bedding comes and I get to see it all together :) We also got the crib put together the other day.

The girls and I did the painting ourselves so it isn't perfect but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Now we just gotta wait for Daddy to finish up laying the carpet, it's just kind of down there right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'm really happy with it so far and excited to see it finished.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's cute! I used to stencil everything. My husband accused me of turning our home into a Doll House. :) You've made me want to start stenciling again!
LOL! I am going stencil CRAZY. I've got the stuff to do hearts for the girls room. They already have their names stenciled above their beds in their chosen colors.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
You did a great job and I cant wait to see the finished project including with the baby in there. Cant beleive you made the line so straight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts