Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just adopted a beautiful Golden mix puppy today. I haven't settled on a name for her yet.

I've wanted a Golden Retriever since I was a child. The neighbors had one, named Sandy, and she used to come visit me every day. I wasn't allowed to have pets where I lived, but I liked to pretend Sandy was "mine" when she would visit. My fondest childhood memories are of the fun I had with Sandy.

My new little girl isn't a purebred, they said her father was a Golden and her mother was a Shepherd/Collie mix. But she's still my dream pup! :) Here's a picture of her:

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF and please make yourself at home here. Little miss noname is gorgeous. I'm sure the two of you will have fun together.

·
Administrator
16,481 Posts
Welcome to the board. That is a very cute pup you have there. Thanks for posting a picture of her. Lets us know when you have picked out a name for her.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
She is beautiful. I am so happy that you have your dream pup.....maybe you should name her Dream??!! ;) Welcome!!!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Your puppy is so cute...she has Golden Retriever eyes. So sweet....

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to you and your pup!! She is adorable, love the white place on her head.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
She is adorable!!! Take tons of pics (and post them here of course ;)).. you can NEVER have too many puppy pics!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is adorable and I agree her name should be Dream. It suits her. Welcome to you and hope you will keep sharing pictures with us.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Oooooooooooo what a sweety!!
Take lots of pictures because they grow up way too fast.

Hmmmm, name? Dreamy ?

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your puppy is beautiful. My first dog (Sandie) was a GR/collie mix and she was the most obedient, devoted, smart dog ever. Hope you have great fun and enjoy her!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts