Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Absolute Dog Lover
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you may have seen a post I did a few weeks ago. I'm in a contest with Yahoo! which involves sharing news and I need to get the most number of clicks!

Please click each link below - you don't have to read the article if you don't want:
Dino-Light: Photographer's Amazing Light Paintings of Dinosaurs - Manage Your Life on Shine - Amazing light photos of dinosaurs
americas-best-chain-restaurants-forbesThis: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance - The best casual dining restaurants in America
Yankee Stadium vendor punished for ‘harassing’ Boston pitcher - Big League Stew - MLB Blog - Yahoo! Sports - Yankees beer vendor suspended for making a joke
Amanda Knox Leaves Italian Prison Following Acquittal - Yahoo! - The verdict: Amanda Knox is free
ABC News, Yahoo! News Announce Online Alliance - Yahoo! News - ABC News and Yahoo team up
Yankee Stadium vendor punished for ‘harassing’ Boston pitcher - Big League Stew - MLB Blog - Yahoo! Sports - Yankees stadium beer vendor punished for joke
ESPN pulls intro after Williams' Obama comments - Yahoo! News - ESPN pulls Hank Williams Jr. after he compares Obama to Hitler
Mind Control Flies Toy Helicopter: Autism or Epilepsy Cure? | This Could Be Big - Yahoo! News - Toy helicopter flown by mind control
No iPhone 5? New iPhone 4S Announced by Apple; Includes Voice Recognition, Faster Processor - Yahoo! - New iPhone revealed the 4S
'The Simpsons' No More? Voice Actors, Studio Have a Cow Over Salaries - Yahoo! TV - The Simpsons may not see another season
Williams apologizes for Hitler-Obama analogy - NFL - Yahoo! Sports - Hank Williams Jr. apologizes for Obama-Hitler analogy

Thank you so much for the help!

The grand prize is $5,000 cash and if I win it, I'm going to donate $1,000 to a pet charity (likely my local no-kill shelter that I used to volunteer at but am open to suggestions)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts