Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor has two dogs (not Goldens) that he leaves out in his yard 24/7 to "protect" his property. Well one is a male and one is a female and both are intact so, of course, the inevitable happens....
Now the female has disappeared under the house and at this moment this guy is trying to tear the boards off the siding to get her out. Apparently she must have had her puppies somewhere underneath the house.
At least the guy is trying to get the momma and the puppies out but I hate that I have had to watch this whole scenario for months and could have predicted something like this.
My back yard overlooks the open iron fencing and I have worried about these dogs since they were put there early this summer.
This is just sad!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, he got the momma out and it appears from what I can tell that she may be in the process of having the pups. I am not close enough to see if there are pups there.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
The stupidity of people doesn't even amaze me anymore. Hopefully momma dog and her pups are ok.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These dogs are left to fend for themselves everyday. The only time I usually see a person involved is to put out a bowl of food for them. I am actually surprised the owner bothered to get the mother out from under the house but then maybe these pups mean $$$$ to them...I don't know.
The whole situation irks me. BYB at it's best :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts