Registered
17,364 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous on both sides!.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did you get him to stand there?
He loves to be on the grooming table. He's a semi retired show dog (still a stud dog) and is used to being on the table. When ever I go down to my little shop to do some woodworking or whatever, there he his. He just loves to hang out there with me and will climb up onto the table and hang out with me. I make him leave if I run a noisy machine.

Sometimes he will climb up onto it even if I have one of the other dogs on it. Last night I had Sandy on it grinding her nails with the dremel and he was on it too. So funny.

Look how happy he is. :D

Just hanging out...

Sandy is pretty good too although she likes to sit sometimes so I put a stool or something under her to prevent her from sitting when I don't want her to. Same with her mom Pebbles.

Thanks!
:)

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
He loves to be on the grooming table. He's a semi retired show dog (still a stud dog) and is used to being on the table. When ever I go down to my little shop to do some woodworking or whatever, there he his. He just loves to hang out there with me and will climb up onto the table and hang out with me. I make him leave if I run a noisy machine.

Sometimes he will climb up onto it even if I have one of the other dogs on it. Last night I had Sandy on it grinding her nails with the dremel and he was on it too. So funny.

View attachment 870255

Look how happy he is. :D

View attachment 870256

Just hanging out...
View attachment 870257

Sandy is pretty good too although she likes to sit sometimes so I put a stool or something under her to prevent her from sitting when I don't want her to. Same with her mom Pebbles.
View attachment 870258

Thanks!
:)
That is beyond quirky/adorable! Thanks for the additional pictures. Now if they could only handle a block plane.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts