Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch this little 1 month old puppy. (sorry, I never seem to get this right, so I'm posting the link. If someone wants to embed it directly, please do!).
He's (she's?) so proud of himself with the toy. He/she strolls around the corner with it, sees his littermates, and decides he is NOT in the mood to share his toy. Enjoy!

la la la la lal, I have a toy!
tra la la la la, I have a toy!
I'm going to take my toy over here and enjoy it.
Holy Crap! Look who's there!
I'm out of here!

I don't want to share - YouTube

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Thanks for sharing, to funny!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Very cute!!

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interesting question! To some extent, I fear it might be from Tito. He's not at all possessive with his toys or treats, never has been, but with birds, yes. He comes back a little slower than I'd like to see, giving me the evil eye...MY BIRD, NOT YOUR BIRD, MY BIRD, I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE MY BIRD....
Awww! He's so adorable. So, uh, who does he get that behavior from?

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
honestly, I was pretty impressed by how well he was able to walk backward at that age!

·
Kristy
9,792 Posts
honestly, I was pretty impressed by how well he was able to walk backward at that age!
You ought to be proud as punch of that little cutie pie. I honestly can't wait till you are posting stories about a Tito pup living at your house.... Maybe next year? Such fun to see this. Thank u for sharing. :)

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
OMG, that is the cutest thing I've seen in months! I need a puppy fix in real life...BAD.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
OMG!!!! That is SOOOOOOOOOOO worthy of America's Funniest Home Videos!!!!!

I busted out laughing which made Jules jump up from his sleep, he ran across Jazz, she jumped up in his face, and I'm still sitting here cracking up!!!

It was posted two more times as I was reading through the thread and had to watch it again each time!!!!!

·
Gracie's mom and dad
301 Posts
thank you for sharing this delightful video

1 - 20 of 46 Posts