Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Haha - thats cute. I know its naughty but I know I'd have a hard time not smiling.

Reactions: sameli102

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
thanks for the grins!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Made me laugh, Chris....:smooch: I think we all need to wear a camera around our necks to catch all of those "Kodak" moments...;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny how different dogs personalities are. My other 2 would NEVER dream of doing such a thing. Ty is more "am I ok? did I do it right? do you love me? am I good?
Parker is "this is me, take it or leave it, be glad you have me"

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Made me laugh, Chris....:smooch: I think we all need to wear a camera around our necks to catch all of those "Kodak" moments...;)
You are so right Cathy. I find it harder and harder to be able to catch those moments, they now relate the camera to going outside, all I have to do is look like I might pick it up and they are dashing to the back door. The other day I was just looking for a lens in the closet and they went ballistic.
I often take my ipad out with me too and now just trying to read on it inside causes an upset household. They haven't picked up on the phone yet.

·
Registered
13,071 Posts
That is too hilarious. And you can tell, there is no guilt in that dog - or concern about being caught!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
hahaha well the other one clearly had the best view point, so he could have that now could he? hehehehe. this is something my wild, goofy chloe would do too!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts