Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
You truly are an artist my good man. Well done as always.
I couldn't agree more!!! Rik how long does it take you to get a shot like that first one, I mean actual shooting time not photoshop time? The lighting, the color, the eyes...all of it.

Pete

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I actually gasped when I saw your first photo! Absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
totally stunning. I always love your photos.

·
Super Moderator Leader
50,267 Posts
You sure can see Paco's soul in these pictures, especially the first one.

Absolutely beautiful shots of your hansome Paco.

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
So incredible!! Your walls must be covered with your photos. They are truly beautiful.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I couldn't agree more!!! Rik how long does it take you to get a shot like that first one, I mean actual shooting time not photoshop time? The lighting, the color, the eyes...all of it.
Pete
Thanks Pete. It doesn't take much time. The light has to be right. (early in the morning or late afternoon. The sun has to be more or less in my back. The camera settings like aperture and shutterspeed is almost an automatism for these portraits. As I look through the finder I want to see the light in his eyes, that is essential, I make the composition and "click". :)

But please don't think every picture I make is OK. What I'm showing here are my best pictures. I have just as many "bad" pictures. :D:D

love the one of Paco in motion !!!!!
Thanks Dave. It is one of my favorite Paco pictures. :)

So incredible!! Your walls must be covered with your photos. They are truly beautiful.
Thank you. Only one photo and one drawing a GRF member made of a Paco picture. I have to make a Paco album. :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I think these are my new favorite pictures of Paco. Just gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts