Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Yup...terrible. This is not too far from me. Makes me wonder though....why wasn't this found out about sooner. One woman that lives on the block was interviewed, she had "lost" 3 of her pets....1 dog and 2 cats. I dunno....just too weird that this went on unnoticed for so long.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
That's just terrible. How scary it must have been for those kids growing up in that home. Her own son sounded the alarm, that must have been really scary for him to do, what a brave brave boy! I just hope her kids can get past this and not become like their mom.

·
16,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup...terrible. This is not too far from me. Makes me wonder though....why wasn't this found out about sooner. One woman that lives on the block was interviewed, she had "lost" 3 of her pets....1 dog and 2 cats. I dunno....just too weird that this went on unnoticed for so long.

I am honestly not surprised. These days people know so little about their neighbors, and tend to keep to themselves. I've seen horrid situations go on for a very long time before the truth was actually revealed.

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Just watched that story about the 11 year old who was kidnapped for 18 years and had two kids with the nutcase, all three lived in the backyard with neighbors all around... strange strange strange! Made me pretty sad that they were so close to finding them so many times....

Lana

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Horrific!!!! It's scary the kind fo people that are in this world today. Those poor animals, children, and pet owners. I dn't know what I would do if that was my dog.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts