Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have said it before, but GRF is quite simply wonderful. Particularly over the last few days I have found myself laughing, crying, smiling and well, just about experiencing every other emotion possible. You are an amazing bunch of people! It is an honour and a pleasure to be part of this forum. Hugs sent to every corner of the world!!!

·
Premium Member
17,907 Posts
Yep, best group of dog lovers anywhere frequent this place, and make miracles happen for the dogs we love!

·
Super Moderator
16,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People like you are exactly what makes this site amazing :D
Thank you so very much, that's a huge compliment coming from someone as fine as you Danny!

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,135 Posts
Thank you so very much, that's a huge compliment coming from someone as fine as you Danny!
Have I told you I look exactly like Brad Pitt?

(If I did I was lying LOL :D)

·
Super Moderator
16,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I know I have said it before, but GRF is quite simply wonderful. Particularly over the last few days I have found myself laughing, crying, smiling and well, just about experiencing every other emotion possible. You are an amazing bunch of people! It is an honour and a pleasure to be part of this forum. Hugs sent to every corner of the world!!!
Thank you Swishywagga. I feel the exact same way and I couldn't have said it any better. (You are such a sweetie)

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,135 Posts

·
Registered
16,391 Posts
Great medical knowledge on the forum too- I always appreciate that when I am worried.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts