Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raider has to have something in his mouth at all times. Tonight it was his food bowl.

Attachments

Reactions: OutWest

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Way to go Raider! Perhaps he is telling you he wants More Food Now! Ha ha! Love the way some Goldens want something in their mouth most of the time. Don't care what it is, just somethig to hold.

What a beautiful face he has, you can melt looking at those eyes.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Better the food bowl than that remote. The bottom of the food bowl looks a little 'loved'. He's beautiful, even with that big blue blob in front of his face. :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Raider does that all the time when he's here, and we laugh so hard! We say he reminds us of Oliver Twist, "may I have more gruel please??"

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nyla sits in the bowl that needs filled. Most of the time it's the water bowl (like in my sig pic) The noise gets my attention and her expression gets me laughing and filling the bowls...

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is really the sweetest thing. And has the gentlest mouth of any dog I have ever known.
Such a love, I adore him.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Better the food bowl than that remote. The bottom of the food bowl looks a little 'loved'. He's beautiful, even with that big blue blob in front of his face. :)
Oh, he's had the remote in his mouth. I taught him to take it back and forth from my husband and me.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
The two things the person told me about my Lola when I adopted her at 11 months old was " LOLA LOVES HER FOOD BOWL AND BELLY RUBS" And now about 6 months later this still holds true!:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh, he's had the remote in his mouth. I taught him to take it back and forth from my husband and me.
I always thought it was critical to give a golden a job. I'm glad you have him righteously employed. :)

I also think the 'find' command comes in very handy. Those remotes have a tendency to wander off, just like my keys. Time to do some vocabulary building in my house. Thanks for a great idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts