Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Loved the pictures! He looks so happy! I don't take Molly off leash very often anymore, it kinda scares me now... I only do it if someones with me, I feel more confident. And I do have a tennis court here but there's a huge sign on it that says NO DOGS! :(

·
2,472 Posts
Brady is very handsome, and clearly he's a stick man. You should get him a tennis racket, ya never know :)

The Pud goes off leash when we're out in the boonies and then ahe's generally very reliable, with the occasional excursion after a squirrel or moose. I don't let her off leash in town or near roads, however. She's too reactive for that and Mama is too worried. But I have a 100-foot long running leash that's long enough for her to run, snuffle around, play frisbee etc. Works great, and she gets all the exercise she wants.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,002 Posts
Great pics, and Brady sure is handsome! I was going to say that he kind of looks like my Molson, too :D

Molson started getting off leash privileges (can't figure out how to spell that properly... too late) around 5 months old. We have 100 of forested acres at our cottage and both Molson and Skoker are free to roam as they please. Of course the never leave our side and are too busy wrestling with each other to realize the freedom they have :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts