Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is going to be a totally random post, but i have 2 pictures i felt the need to share.

with halloween coming up, i am super excited to get to buy moose a costume. i have had a little dog before and she hated to be dressed up, so i gave up on my dream of dressing up a dog. i know i know.. who dresses up big dogs? their not suppose to be dressed up! but moose is pretty much my baby, and i want him to have as much fun as any other kid.. only problem is.. he isn't a fan as you can tell in these pictures.. he looks pittyful and if he could talk he would be saying "why are you doing this to me mom" lol but i just had to! i mean i already started christmas shopping for him.. there is something seriously wrong with me lol.

but on another note, we took him to his first day of puppy school on friday, and he did awesome! she was so impressed with him and how much he has learned so far in his little life.. now just to make him not roll over on his back looking for a belly rub when he is in trouble to work on.. anways.. enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
LOL - Moose really does look unhappy in the last pic but super cute. Maybe he wants a manly man costume?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
That last picture just tugs are your heart strings. I feel so bad for him. The first pic is super cute.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts