Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear they are attached at the lip. Brady has now found a new interest in all his toys since MacKenzie moved in.

Attachments

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Those two are so cute! So happy they seem to be enjoying each other - bet you are!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That is great that they play so nicely together. It took me a while to teach my guys to play tug with a toy and not each others ears. :doh:

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
They looks like best buds. Marie... I miss Mackenzie, but know she is in a great home~!

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
So glad they love each other. Selka and Gunner do tug all the time. They try to go through the door, attached and get stuck. They are hilarious. I never know which one will give.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
we have the same problem. Noah will take anything Scout has. He is playing with toys he never touched as a pup. How old are your pups? Mine are 16 months and 6 months

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
They look so cute together. Has MacKenzie shown Brady who the boss is, yet ;)? When Sasha first came home it wasn't long before Jack and Biscuit were letting her have her own way whenever she wanted a toy.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
looks like they are already best buds - very cute photos

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
simply adorable!

·
Registered
401 Posts
So cute! Do they always share to nice? Sully tries to steal any toy that Scotty wants. Big sisters!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts