1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts

·
Owned by Buddy and Lady
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the first Saturday of the month when they have kids build day. It is to keep them used to being around strangers and to let kids get used to be around bigger dogs. They even get the pins for the builds although I can't get them to pick up the hammer.
We usually make weekly runs to Home Depot and Rural King (farm supply).

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I bet you guys sold lots and lots of stuff.... good job... did you get paid....

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
I'm afraid I would have purchased near everything in the store if I had these two beautiful dogs helping me out.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
We have dogs in our Home Depot all the time. I love it!

·
Owned by Buddy and Lady
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have to admit, there have been times that whether they let me bring Buddy and Lady in has changed where I go. I go to HomeDepot instead of Menard's because Menard's doesn't allow dogs. We eat at one place when it is warm, so we can sit outside with them (they also give small bowls of ice cream which is why they are probably on a diet). Does this meanI love my dogs to much?

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Awesome photos- it is fun to see goldens out and about in public!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I was told at our puppy classes (Catoctin Kennel Club) that most HomeDepots let dogs in and it's a good place to take them so they can meet 100 people. I have yet to take Murphy (was kind of afraid he would pee on the floor) and do I really want to spend Saturday morning hanging at HomeDepot...but after your cute pictures I might just have to go buy some nails or something :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
I had no idea that some Home depots even allowed dogs. Our Home Depot just happens to be right beside PetSmart and there have been many times I have wanted to go visit Home Depot while we were visiting PetSmart, but I always assumed taking the dogs into Home Depot was out of the question.

·
Owned by Buddy and Lady
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Never thought about a discount, "I think I get a 20% discount because my dog's are cute" I'll let you know if it works.
Most Home Depot, and I think Lowes will allow dogs. The manager before the one that is currently at Home Depot wasn't as keen about it but we were never told we couldn't bring them. We should start a post about stores that allow you to bring in you pets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts