Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Now I've got my dreamboy!
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a beautiful weekend we had here in Michigan! I know, that first picture was so cute until I saw THAT! :no:

Attachments

· Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,055 Posts
omgosh!!! Luke is adorable!!!! Love the two of them... and Theo... well he's getting to be one real handsome pup!!! Are we gonna get to meet him on the 8th?

· Registered
104 Posts
Great pictures, I was wondering what u meant by "THAT", but i guess it was pretty obvious, LOL :D

Hope my boy will be as good as yours one day, he almost knocked over grandma the other day who is 84 with alzheimer's, bad bad bad ...

· Boudiga
4,107 Posts
has he no shame? lol

· Now I've got my dreamboy!
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great pictures, I was wondering what u meant by "THAT", but i guess it was pretty obvious, LOL :D

Hope my boy will be as good as yours one day, he almost knocked over grandma the other day who is 84 with alzheimer's, bad bad bad ...
Oh no!! I'm sorry that almost happened. Well, I'm really glad I don't have Theo around an elderly person right now. That would be very difficult. I'd love him to do therapy work in the future, but they're so unaware of their size and strength right now. I bet that's really tough. How old is your pup?
Oh, and Theo does need lots of supervision around kids. He would lick them right over if I didn't make him stop! :D

· Registered
43,190 Posts
Great pictures and that one made me laugh out loud. Kids and dogs go together like peanut butter and jelly. Theo and Luke look like the best of buddies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.