Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I haven't been posting that much lately but I read on the forum a lot. A few weeks ago I took this picture of Maddie, she will be two in February. It's a challenge taking a good picture of her because she doesn't like getting her picture taken. I hope everyone is well!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maddie is a beautiful girl. Her pretty eyes haven't changed a bit.
Thanks! I don't think they're considered within the breed standard, because they give her a kind of "squinty" look ... but that's ok I love her anyways.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Well she turned out as beautiful in her adult years as she was as a little pup!! :heartbeat

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone!! She has darkened quite a bit from her color as a puppy, someday when I get my next Golden I would like a red one.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
She has grown into a pretty young lady:smooch:

I agree with earlier comment on her pretty eyes and just love her name tag:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Maddie has gone from a sweet pretty girl to a gorgeous girl. Tell her my boys think she is so pretty and would love to see more pictures of her.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maddie has gone from a sweet pretty girl to a gorgeous girl. Tell her my boys think she is so pretty and would love to see more pictures of her.
Thank you!! I was reading your posts about Joey and he looked so sweet, poor guy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts