Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the Y babies at one week of age. They are now within a few ounces of doubling their birth weights and overall doing fantastic. Really exercised my photo skills this time so enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Gotta love puppy pictures. The puppy on Momma's snout picture is priceless. I sure hope you plan on giving us lots of photo updates on this cute litter.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Great Shots!! I two love the pupper on Momma's nose...just beautiful...peaceful...

Keep the Fantastic Pic's Coming!!

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gotta love puppy pictures. The puppy on Momma's snout picture is priceless. I sure hope you plan on giving us lots of photo updates on this cute litter.
Don't I always? I admit ot is challenge to crops and resize them and post them in one day and it doesn't help I am on dialup... but I will do my best!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Oh I am so in love! Thank you so much for sharing these!!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
I love all those baby pictures. They're beautiful. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I am in LOVE with the second picture too! How precious! Actually they are all precious but that second one is amazing! Great photography!!!!!!!

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all so much. They are getting cuter by the day. LOL out of 70+ photos that is what I got. Pretty good for me.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
They are all just beautiful puppies! :) Just so darn CUTE! They sure made me smile, and I too really LOVE the second one! I have a picture of Lexi and one of her babies that looks just like that! So very sweet they are, and all look so healthy and content.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts