Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an even split of five girls and five boys. They came a little early but very ready, breathing, talking and with lovely dark noses, muzzles and ears. They are a good size for 10 of them 13-15 ounces at birth. Kali is being a wonderful Mom! A few photos for now. I am off to ensure everyone takes turns for breakfast, do some housework and take a shower. Keep us in your thoughts. More later!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Ash!!! They are PERFECT! And so beautiful!!!! Congratulations to you and Kali!!!!! I'll be keeping them all in my thoughts!!!!

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Darling babies! Is that a baby monitor in the second photo?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
How many of them already have homes lined up, Ash? I'm asking because Cris' cousin in Edmonton is looking around, but I'm not sure if they are ready now or want to wait until spring.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Gorgeous! In the nursing shot, is that a C section scar? Hard to tell. Hope everything turned out great from mom and babies. Sure looks like it did!

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Congratulations! They are all beautiful!

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you so much for the kind comments everyone. No, Jill that is thermometer that sits in the box to give me a constant reading on the temp in the box. It relays to a second digital unit that displays the temp. Yes, that is from the section :) Right now I am still taking questionnaires on a few companion pups :) Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
oh wiggly cuteness overload! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts