Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have weird dogs who sleep in the most awkward looking places and positions? Post your pictures here!

Here's a few of Tucker:

He opened his eyes when I approached him.

He was snoring SO loudly:

I dont even know what to say about this one...

Reece has got it all figured out!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
LOL. Great shots!

Riley used to love to scrunch all up in this chair. I don't know how he could have been comfortable, but he loved it. It was 'his spot.' (He was not happy when we got rid of that chair!)

·
Kate
21,663 Posts
*laughing* I love the backsurfing pics!!

Jack sleeps that way on "his" pillow on my bed. It's like he sees me sleeping on my back with my head on the pillow and he thinks that's how you are supposed to sleep. :D

Most mornings I wake up with popcorn feet in my face or propped up on me.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Love em - they certainly find some weird positions for snoozing. Never seem to catch Quinn sleeping, he can hear a camera being turned on no matter how deeply he is asleep and always wakes up

Attachments

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Here are a few of Chance...1st pic is when he was starting to fall asleep on my daughter's homework, 2nd pic with Savanah was when I pulled my carpet up during a really hot summer day and they took a quick nap on the cool concrete before the new carpet was put down, 3rd pic is of my "three musketeers", 4th pic is how Lucy sleeps most of the time:

Attachments

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
I love these pics :p: Pippa sleeps a lot like Riley except on the floor with her feet propped up against the front door. Gotta get a pic of that soon. Here are a couple from when she was younger.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Oh my goodness, I'm dying here and just snorted tea all over my screen. I'm sorry, but for some reason, I hadn't heard that phrase before. Around here, they were always known as "Dorito Peetz", but popcorn is much better - it even matches the shape of the little round pads... *gasp* *wheeze* :bowl:

Lovely topic, and Toby fits right in. Here are a couple from his puppy days, but things haven't changed - he still sleeps "weird". Sorry about the quality of the second one, but all I had handy at the time was a very crappy cell phone camera.

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
LOL - these are too funny...you'll have to excuse the quality of these next pics as they were taken with my phone.

I was heading to bed for the night and I see this is how Burg has decided to go to sleep for the night. Head completely resting against the wall.

Of course once she saw me taking notice of her, the leg goes up. You never can pass up a belly rub opportunity!

·
Riot's mom
632 Posts
Love the pictures! Here are a few of Riot when he was younger. The one with his ear in the water is from the first day I got him home.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts

Yeah... I've definitely woken up one morning and started to pet Flora, and realized I was basically petting her crotch. :yuck: Now when I wake up I make sure to put my glasses on before I touch her!

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Enzo is the king of funny sleeping...sorry I'm about to get all picture heavy here. lol

He always airs things out while he sleeps. lol

He thinks my laptop is one of the best pillows.

This is how he slept when we first brought him home.

We were stuck in the highway for about an hour and a half once (bad accident and they had to bring one of those medical helicopters in). I let him out of his crate since we were just sitting there. This was the result.

Sometimes he sleeps folded in half.

He likes to sleep all cuddled up.

Sometimes I'll open a door and he'll spill in because he's been sleeping on his back, leaning up against the door.

But my very favorite way that I've ever seen him sleep is cuddled up with his best buddy Hunter, who is now at the rainbow bridge.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts