Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Oh my goodness cuteness overload and puppy breath coming thru the screen.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
OH HOW CUTE!! I would gladly take either of them!! they are adorable!! Im soooo excited for you!

·
Classic Karma
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
OMG they are soooo cute!! Congrats!! Can you tell us anything about the two potential boys and why she picked them out for you?
Yes....they are the most mellow of the group. In the short hour we spent, it was clear that they were the most laid back and were submissive to the others. But, could hold their own when playing with the more dominant puppies.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Boy...I hope I have the same experience as you do and next week FLIES!!!

Yep....the name will be Buoy....just to be sure I bought a name tag earlier this week!! Not that we couldn't have another made :)....but I think we're all in agreement that Buoy is the name.
Buoy is an awesome name.

I had to stop looking at the pictures because they were too adorable& tempting , and we have three goldens here already!

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
Jamie was submissive too but he has turned out to be wonderful; great with other dogs and with people and extremely loving and loveable.

Waitng for him seemed very long too; I signed up for a puppy shortly after the mom was bred so I had four seemimgly interminable months to wait!

·
Classic Karma
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Waitng for him seemed very long too; I signed up for a puppy shortly after the mom was bred so I had four seemimgly interminable months to wait![/quote]

I know how you feel.....we've been waiting 3 months. We were approached with the opportunity to get a puppy from this litter when the mom was about half way through her pregnancy......it's been a LONG 3 months!!!! Can't believe the day is really almost here!!!

·
Retired bum..........
1,105 Posts
When I went to the breeder's house to pick up my golden, they all looked pretty much the same to me. No way I could decide so I just said hand me a female. And the way I went. :D

Great looking pups!

·
Classic Karma
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It was tough to leave them all behind, but honestly with seeing how BUSY 9 puppies are......I was looking forward to my last few nights of full sleep before all of the fun begins here.

I think I have everything we need and are prepared. I made our appt at the vet for next Tuesday, purchased a pet insurance policy from PetPlan that takes effect this Saturday, when we pick him up. Toys, check; bedding, check; bowls/food, check; Now I think we just need to wait. If anyone has any suggestions for any MUST HAVE puppy items, please send them my way!!!!

5 days to go!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
They are all adorable I like the 2 with you(?) the best ;)
and look at how cute your daughters are! Puppy breath is the best is it not!?!
Have you thought about a kennel?

·
she'll always be the one
2,452 Posts
How exciting!! The puppies are gorgeous, I know there is some bouncing at your house. I would be too. What a great adventure you get to begin. Enjoy, enjoy!!

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
So ZippyBossRock--how fast did the week go for you? I myself can't believe it is already Friday!! Last week was way longer for me for some reason :D

·
Classic Karma
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
So ZippyBossRock--how fast did the week go for you? I myself can't believe it is already Friday!! Last week was way longer for me for some reason :D
Funny....I also found last week was way longer than this week!!! I think because I kept thinking of last minute things I wanted to get done before TODAY.

I can't believe the day has FINALLY arrived!!!! We have an appt for 2:30 so we'll leave here around noon....OMG....a little more than 2 hrs to go before departure!!!!

Thanks for all of the great words/thoughts!!! Today will be an exciting day, to say the least!!!! I'll be sure to take lots of pics today....can't promise I'll get them posted tonight, but if not, will definitely have them posted tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone doing their puppy pick up today!!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
OOOO!!! Have fun!! How exciting!! I'm excited for you!!!

:)

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
How exciting for you all!! I cant wait to see puppy pictures!! YAY!!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts